Coventry telegraph net dating fireman dating service
The decision by the proprietors was a consequence of the changing patterns of work at the paper (and the industry in general).
With the number of staff reduced and no longer needing the space for the discontinued printing presses, it was decided that a smaller, more modern headquarters was now necessary.
Mike Mc Ginnity (former chairman) had done a good job trying to save the club money, “Geoffrey Robinson (major shareholder) had invested an awful lot of money and quite rightly wanted to be less committed to the monetary feeding of the club.
“The Co-Op Bank were getting more concerned by the day.
But buyers did emerge, with Mayfair-based hedge fund Sisu becoming the eventual owners on December 14, 2007.
Former Manchester City defender-turned-businessman Ray Ranson was put forward as the football brains behind the bid.
To reflect this change, the newspaper's name changed to Coventry Telegraph.The Coventry Telegraph is a local English tabloid newspaper.It was founded as The Midland Daily Telegraph in 1891 by William Isaac Iliffe, and was Coventry's first daily newspaper.The switch to a morning paper saw a change in emphasis with the printed edition concentrating on exclusive and community news, leaving breaking news to its website.In the summer of 2012, the paper moved its headquarters to Thomas Yeoman House at Coventry Canal Basin, in Leicester Row.
The only day the newspaper was unable to publish was 15 November 1940, owing to the blitz raid on the city. With the 1998-99 football season, The Pink became the first regional evening newspaper to provide same day reports from all FA Premiership matches.